We provide a range of consultancy services. From completing comprehensive reviews of your existing capability – people, process and technology – to making recommendations for areas of improvement, to supporting you in implementing these changes, to training your team in Supply Chain Management. We have a vast amount of experience to offer and a proven track record of success.
Trust, STP, Organisation External Assessment
A current state assessment providing a clear gap analysis for recommendations to be made for the future state.
- Scan4 Safety readiness review
- Patient Pathway
- Digital Assessment
Supply Chain Management Consultancy
- Review current services and processes
- Review team structure
- Review roles and responsibilities
- Report observations and make clear recommendations to deliver change and enhance service outputs
- Support teams in building and delivering a transformation plan
Systems Implementation – including Inventory Management, Catalogue Management and P2P systems.
- Support roll-out
- External challenge of timelines, training methods, clinical engagement, change management, benefits realisation and governance
- GS1 standards implementation
Training and Mentoring
- Increase individuals and teams’ confidence
- Improve presentation skills
- Supply chain management training
- Problem solving and communication skills
With 30 years’ experience in supply chain management, whatever your needs, we’re confident we will be able to help. Contact us now for an informal chat to see how we may be able to support your organisation.